Action Point: Keep my job description of an equine advocate by my computer.
Rationale: Keeping my job description accessible during the course will allow me to refer back to my original goals for learning to be a better advocate and reflect on what skills and knowledge I have gained each week, as well as which area I would like to look further into in the future. Essentially, it will help be a guiding “to do” list that I can continue to edit beyond the course.
Part-time Program Coordinator
l’écurie equine is looking to hire a part-time Program Coordinator for our horsemanship program, a comprehensive program that incorporates knowledge of equine behaviour, herd dynamics, and common welfare issues. You will also have a role in assisting with the care of our small herd. You must be a dedicated and effective advocate for the horses in our care. Someone who will endeavour to always do what is in the best interest of the horses & encourage others to do the same.
Program Development (60%)
- Familiarize yourself with the content of the l’écurie equine horsemanship manual and lesson plans, which are suitable for students aged 14 to 94+.
- Work in coordination with riding instructors to enrol students and develop a schedule for small group classes.
- Recruit new students by representing l’écurie equine at various horse-related events.
- Develop partnerships with other riding instructors in the region.
- Work with the Director to develop additional program content.
General Duties (40%)
- Assist with horse care and facility maintenance on a part-time basis.
- Ensure a constant, clean supply of water, hay (as required), and cat food of course.
- Bond with the horses through grooming and ‘daily’ health checks.
- Take note of and monitor any behavioural or physical changes or injuries amongst the animals and alert management immediately.
- Monitor pasture condition and ensure run-in shed is clean and in good condition.
- Ensure stalls are ready to be used at any time in case of injury, illness, or severe weather.
- You must have experience handling horses and be able to demonstrate your horse sense and safety.
- Knowledge of equine behaviour, perception, learning processes, herd dynamics, and common welfare issues is preferred.
- An understanding of the Five Freedoms of Animal Welfare. We incorporate these into all levels of horse handling and management.
- Familiarity with equitation science and learning theory is a bonus!
- Must not be afraid to work hard, get dirty or fall in the manure pile.
- Strong communication skills are an absolute must. You will be liaising with riding instructors, parents, students, stable managers, veterinarians, and occasionally representing v at public events.
Hours & Compensation:
Wednesday & Thursday 2pm to 8pm, Saturday & Sunday 10am to 4pm
In addition to a competitive wage, the successful candidate will receive partial compensation for one course per term through Equine Guelph.
l’écurie equine is a new program, and as such this entry-level position provides an opportunity to learn and grow with us, eventually taking on more involved role and additional responsibility.
10 thoughts on “01: Job Description”
I look after a vape shop directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that additionally markets CBD product lines. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory site. We do not retail CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We merely offer promotion and marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Well known Wellness Store and if you take a good peek, you will see that they sell a reasonably extensive variety of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different companies. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restrained my payment choices and now, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is completely against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent benchmark to all firms. I am still to check with one more lawyer from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at targetdomain could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.
Is anyone here in a position to recommend Vibrating Strap Ons? Thanks xox
show me in davenport where i can buy cbd oil gummies
how do you get cbd oil in texas
By way of introduction, I am Mark Schaefer with Nutritional Products International (nutricompany.com). We serve international and domestic manufacturers seeking to gain more distribution within the United States. Your brand recently caught my attention, so I am contacting you to discuss the possibility of expanding your distribution reach. We provide expertise in all areas of distribution, and our offerings include the following: * Rapid entry into the U.S. market. * Purchase Orders * FDA Regulatory Compliance * Active accounts with major U.S. distributors and retailers. * Our proven sales force has public relations, branding and marketing all under one roof. We maintain active business relationships with over 200,000 distribution outlets across the nation, and we have a direct line of contact with executive-level buyers. Our company has a proven history of initiating accounts and placing orders with major distribution outlets. Our history allows us to have intimate and unique relationships with key buyers across the United States thus giving your brand a fast track to market in a professional manner. Please contact me directly at 561-544-0719 or by replying, so we can discuss your brand further. Kind Regards, Mark Schaefer, Director Of Global Procurement, Nutritional Products International, 101 Plaza Real S, Boca Raton, FL 33432, Office: 561-544-0719
how to buy cbd for anxiety
Can someone recommend Bunny Girls Costume? Cheers xox
This would be the proper blog for anybody who wishes to learn about this topic. You know so much its almost challenging to argue along (not too I just would want…HaHa). You definitely put a whole new spin for a topic thats been revealed for several years. Wonderful stuff, just wonderful!
how often replace coil vape
are bullionaire vape carts supposed to be clear